Advertisement

  • Published Date

    August 23, 2022
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

SM-CP1244130823 FINAL SUMMER CLEARANCE AT SNYDER'S IN HUMESTON 60% OFF ALL REMAINING GALS SUMMER TOPS & DRESSES 40% OFF SHORTS AND CAPRIS FALL FROLIC IN HUMESTON FRIDAY & SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH & 10TH SHOP MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 8 TO 6 (641) 877-4151 www.SNYDERSOFHUMESTON.COM LIKE US ON FACEBBOOK SM - CP1244130823 FINAL SUMMER CLEARANCE AT SNYDER'S IN HUMESTON 60 % OFF ALL REMAINING GALS SUMMER TOPS & DRESSES 40 % OFF SHORTS AND CAPRIS FALL FROLIC IN HUMESTON FRIDAY & SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH & 10TH SHOP MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 8 TO 6 ( 641 ) 877-4151 www.SNYDERSOFHUMESTON.COM LIKE US ON FACEBBOOK